VitaSmart – Perfusion Made Simple
- Backed by Strong clinical evidence
- Real-time monitoring of perfusate temperature.
- No blood is required, reducing perfusion costs.
- Easy, quick setup.
Manufactured by – USA
Bridge to Life is a leading supplier of preservation solutions globally with a focus on innovation in organ preservation and machine perfusion.
Dr. Anand Khakhar on Vita Smart for Liver Transplantation
Dr. Thiagarajan Srinivasan on HOPE for Liver Transplantation
Dr. Karthik M on HOPE for Deceased Donor Liver Transplant
Dr Prabhu Kanchi on the Advantages of Vita Smart Machine Perfusion System for Kidney Transplantation
Dr. Ankur V. on Hypothermic Oxygenated Machine Perfusion for Liver Transplantation
Dr. Elankumaran K on Successful Liver Transplants with HOPE in Extended Criteria Donors
VitaSmart brings simplicity and value to organ perfusion so that hospitals find it easy to pump kidneys and livers as the everyday standard of care.
With Hypothermic Oxygenated Perfusion (HOPE) protocol, the increased cellular energy within the organ and its improved graft function may help increase the use of DCD or extended criteria organs.
Easy-to-Use Hypothermic Oxygenated Perfusion System
- Strong clinical evidence for benefits of oxygenated hypothermic perfusion
- Quick data download capability for patient records and research
- Real-time monitoring of perfusate temperature
- No blood or blood products needed, reducing cost of perfusion
- Easy, quick, simple to setup
- Minimal nuisance alarms and quick reset – no alarm fatigue
Interested to Know More?
The VitaSmart™ Machine Perfusion System provides clinicians with the ability to implement hypothermic oxygenated perfusion (HOPE) protocols with an easy-to-use and simple-to-setup system requiring minimal personnel to monitor perfusion progress.